I got this article from the seed money group about the increased number of pentanaires.
The thing I that caught my interest was the end that talked about how these people had always lived their life with this kind of freedom even when they weren't multi-millionaires. But how does one get this kind of freedom, because yes, part of it is the numbers and actually having the money, but the other part is the change in mindset. I've known people with alot of money who don't have freedom, though they do things and they have stuff, there isn't the kind of ease of mind that you'd expect from people with money.
Part of the freedom is knowing and appreciating what you've always had. There have been points in my life where I've thought that everything I want is right here, right now. But then sometimes, I don't think so. Part of the mindset of prosperity is knowing, believing, that you have always been prosperous and that you have always had everything that you've always needed and desired. Which means appreciating what you have and I mean everything.
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment